Breast Feeding in Singapore
Breastfeeding in Singapore is completely legal and it is not an offence to breast feed your baby in public. In recent years Singapore has become increasingly friendly towards nursing mothers and more and more breastfeeding rooms are popping up throughout the island.
Here is a comprehensive list of places in Singapore where there are adequate facilities for breastfeeding your child in private.
Breastfeeding in Singapore: Locations
- There are two locations in Centrepoint on Orchard Road. One can be found on Level Three, next to Cargo, and one is available on Level Three, next to the toilets.
- Breastfeeding facilities are available in Paragon, on Level Three.
- Scotts Isetan have a breastfeeding room on Level 4. It is located in the children’s department.
- There are two breastfeeding rooms available in Suntec City. The first is on Level Three, beside the children’s mall and the second is located in Les Enphant on Level Two.
- City Link. There is a nursing room in City Link. It is located near to the Godiva Shop.
- Great World City have two nursing rooms. One is located on Level One, near the Indonesian restaurant and the second is located beside the perfumerie on Level Two.
- There is a breastfeeding room on Level 3 of Tanglin Mall.
- Raffles City have breastfeeding facilities on Level 3, close to the Robinsons department store.
- Takashinmaya have a room available in Level 3. It is located in the children’s department.
- A breastfeeding room can be found on Level 3 of CK Tangs, next to the postal services counter.
- Mothercare offer breastfeeding rooms in their stores in Centrpoint, Marina Square and Parkway Parade.
- Compass Point have a breastfeeding room in the basement inside the Cold Storage supermarket and on Level Four, next to the foodcourt.
- There are breastfeeding facilities near to the toilets on every level of the Junction 8 Mall.
- Causeway Point mall offers breastfeeding rooms on every floor of the mall.
- Ikea Alexandra offers breastfeeding facilities. They are located opposite the cafeteria.
- Jurong Point have nursing rooms on Level 3, near to the public toilets.
- There are breastfeeding facilities in Parkway Parade, basement level near to the Singtel store.
- Ikea Tampines have rooms on Level 3 (near to the play room) and level 4, near to the Ikea restaurant and cafe.
- Isetan (Parkway Parade). Level 2, in the children’s department.
- Isetan Tampines. Level 2 near to the public toilets.
- There are facilities throughout Singapore’s Changi airport.
If you are breast feeding in Singapore and are away of any locations that we have missed please let us know by leaving a comment below.